To import a word list in WLF format:
- Start A2Z Word Puzzler.
- Select the Edit Word List button on the upper left.
- Select Import from WLF File from the File menu.
- Locate the WLF file on your computer and select the Open button.
- Enter a category for the imported words and select the OK button.
- If there are already categories in the word list, you will be asked to select a matching category for each category. If an appropriate category does not exist, use the Add Category button to add it. After selecting the appropriate category, select OK.